Using any of the various APIs provided by the Huawei IoT connection management platform, it’s quite simple to develop intelligent control systems in intelligent home, car networking and intelligent city environments.
We challenge you to give our platform a test-drive by designing a unique hardware, application, product or service in one of the following categories:
- The Smart Family
Home automation, home security, home entertainment, home monitoring, home health and so on.
- Car Networking
For vehicle equipment and applications, how to drive more safely, more convenient driving, more effective management.
- Smart City
How to make life more convenient, such as smart trash, intelligent lights, environmental monitoring.
Submit your concept
You submission pack must include:
- High-level design, including use-cases, architecture design
- High-level business case
- Any Source-code / stubs (in a public repo)
- High-level Hardware designs (in a public repo)
- REGISTER for the event
- Familiarise yourself on the IoT connectivity management platform capabilities and learn how to start development. Download the related materials
- Share your solution on with us by mailing the GitHub / Code Repo details to TADHackSA@mtn.com
reTHINK project is driven by some major European telecommunication players (Eurescom, Orange, DT, Altice, Fraunhofer FOKUS, APIZEE, Institut Mines-Telecom, INESC-ID, Quobis, Technische Universität Berlin ) and tackles critical aspects like service delivery agility, users’ privacy, service providers’ economic sustainability and developer friendliness.
The reTHINK project is releasing as Open Source (Apache 2.0) a decentralised communication infrastructure that enables developers to easily build and integrate, communication services that are faster, more effective , more trustful and inherently inter-operable. Write once, deploy anywhere, together with seamless cross domain Interoperability, gives developers and service providers much more freedom to really focus on users’ expectations. Ultimately, reTHINK framework is an alternative to current dominant walled garden communication networks that prevent new developers and new service providers from entering in the market and, at the same time, empowers the users with the choice and the management of their private data and identities.
The reTHINK Framework provides the tools to build a global decentralised network of Hyperlinked Entities (hyperties) that are executed at the edge and trustfully communicates each other.
Developers are all invited to join our community ( https://rethink-project.slack.com/signup or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ), experiment our demos and build on top of it new Hyperties and / or Applications:
· Quick start to develop Hyperties: https://github.com/reTHINK-project/dev-hyperty-toolkit
· Hello World Application: https://github.com/reTHINK-project/dev-app
· Complete Specification of the Framework: https://github.com/reTHINK-project/specs
reTHINK TADHack Webinar – Session details
Tue, Oct 11, 2016 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CEST
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
Spain +34 955 32 0845
Access Code: 183-839-709
More phone numbers
United States +1 (646) 749-3129
Australia +61 2 8355 1040
Austria +43 7 2088 0034
Belgium +32 (0) 28 93 7018
Canada +1 (647) 497-9391
Denmark +45 69 91 88 64
Finland +358 (0) 923 17 0568
France +33 (0) 170 950 592
Germany +49 (0) 692 5736 7210
Ireland +353 (0) 15 360 728
Italy +39 0 247 92 13 01
Netherlands +31 (0) 208 080 219
New Zealand +64 9 909 7888
Norway +47 75 80 32 07
Sweden +46 (0) 853 527 836
Switzerland +41 (0) 435 0167 13
United Kingdom +44 (0) 330 221 0086
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready
GeoIP service using ZTE IDT
Using the ZTE IDT, create a service that is able to feed back the geographical location of an input IP address. Only the county name is needed.
- The following WSDL provides GeoIP web-service:
- Try using the “Loading a WSDL” function (Refer to the user manual session 3.4.3) in IDT development tool to create an Atom and use in the service flow.
- The “geoipservice” is the atom which is created using WSDL. It will interact with the GeoIP server to get location information. “XPath1” is used to assemble input message and “XPath2” is used to extract response message (Refer to “Drawing a XPath node”).
- The input of the service is the IP address, the request URL is “http://www.webservicex.net/geoipservice.asmx”, the output of the service is the CountryName.
Share your solution on with us by mailing the GitHub / Code Repo details to TADHackSA@mtn.com
The first 10 developers who submit the service will be eligible for a surprise M2M pre-challenge prize!